Finisher’s Medal for all 5k & 10k Participants
Open until midnight, February 28th.
DOWNLOAD A REGISTRATION FORM
**2019 Life is Good Registration**
Postmark no later than Feb 22, 2019 & make check payable to: Pregnancy Care Center.
8:00 am – Kids Fun Run (Free, 10 & under)
8:15 – 5K & 10K Race Begins
9:45 am – Awards Ceremony
- 5K — $30 thru Feb 16th*. $40 Feb 17th – Feb 28th. $45 at Packet Pickup & Race Day
- 10K — $40 thru Feb 16th*. $50 Feb 17th – Feb 28th. $55 at Packet Pickup & Race Day
- SLEEPWALKER — $25 Donation (no shirt); Support the mission from home or while you’re on vacation
(*) Shirt size selection guarantee thru registration date of Feb. 17th.
KIDS FUN RUN: FREE Kids Fun Run for registered participant’s children 10 & under. No registration required. Kid’s Run participants will receive a finisher’s award.
- March 1st from Noon to 6:30 pm, Location to be Announced.
- March 2nd race day registration & packet pickup 6:30 am to 7:45 am in Pavilion at River City Community Church.
AWARDS AND PERKS:
- Each 5K & 10K registrant will receive a tech shirt & finisher’s medal. The race is chip timed.
- Awards to Top M/F, Top M/F Masters, Top M/F in age groups (14 & under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49…70+).
- Food and beverages served after the race.
FOR INFORMATION CONTACT: Charysse Solorio, 210-331-8798, or Gina Snow, 210-614-5433.